Celebrity Spot in the South Pacific Has Springtime Special
Can you picture yourself in Fiji (yes you can, so pause for a moment), at a luxury spa resort built on a volcano (yes you can, so pause for a moment), having all drinks included (yes you can, so pause for a moment) and doing it all for free?
No, you don’t have to pinch yourself to wake up from a dream.
The Namale Resort and Spa in Fiji, a luxury resort in the South Pacific where celebrities Russell Crowe, Meg Ryan Donna Karan, to say nothing of The Bachelor, go to relax, is offering a refreshing spring deal: A free night.
The deal is to stay six nights and get a seventh night free.
The only trick to it is that it’s not exactly cheap to begin with, but it is all-inclusive. To wit:
• Garden Tropical Bures: $975 per night
• Ocean Tropical Bures: $1,100 per night
• Honeymoon Bures: $1,325 per night
• One-Bedroom Villas: $1,675 per night
(Pricing based on double occupancy)
Dream House, Namale’s only two-bedroom villa, is priced at $2,300 per night (based on quadruple occupancy).
Namale is built on volcanic uplifts and treatments consist of a blend of Asian, Western and traditional Pacific techniques. The price includes:
• All Meals – Full service breakfasts, 3-course lunches and 5-course dinners and snack in between each meal
• All beverages including beer, liquor, red and white wines and champagne
• Round trip transfers to and from Savusavu Airport
• Fully stocked and daily replenished mini-bar
• Daily laundry service
• Complimentary access to the Namale Fitness Centre, Kava Bowl (Indoor Entertainment Centre) & Hydrotherapy Room at the Namale Spa & Sanctuary.
• Complimentary activities, which include freshwater pools, snorkeling, kayaking, horseback riding, golfing, volleyball, bowling, virtual golf, waterfall hikes and a movie theatre.
This offer is good through May 31.
It all sounds so soothing.
To book, click here.